Friday, September 10, 2010

ashamed of myself

I come here with my head hung in shame.

I have weeks worth of Teen Mom unwatched on my DVR.

I could care less about the Real Housewives of DC.

I forgot to set my DVR for the new season of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

I am a terrible bad TV fan and blogger.  I hope now that it's fall I'll be more inclined to spend time indoors watching things and writing about them.  But if I forget to set my DVR for The Amazing Race I should probably just give up altogether.

Hopefully you and Tyra will forgive me for my lack of output this summer.

1 comment:

  1. It's summer -- If the choice is between going out and doing something fun and blogging about TV...I think going and doing wins every time.

    THAT SAID: You NEED to catch up on ANTM. It is going to be draaaama!

    ReplyDelete